Friday, October 19, 2012

Crumbs from Vancouver - 01

Just landed in Vancouver to attend the PMI® Global Congress 2012 - North America.


Four days to dive into project management matters, processes, tools and techniques.
I was looking forward this meeting since the summer and I hope to gather many new ideas, to collect new advices and gain a greater insight into this fascinating world.
Vancouver seems a very hospitable town and the congress center magnificent.
Too bad that it is raining now and so I cannot take a sightseeing tour as complete as I would have liked through the great Stanley Park. I will spend a couple of hours visiting downtown.
I hope to be able to share impressions on the blog at the and of each day sessions...that is...if I won't be too tired.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedbacks are welcome